Thank you friends and neighbors for supporting me! I look forward to continue serving the Town of Concord with a second term on the Select Board.
I am passionate about Concord, and I want to help preserve Concord’s wonderful character for future generations. I will work hard for Concord with energy and enthusiasm.
My role as the current Chair of the Select Board, and my career as a local government manager in Massachusetts for 25 years gives me the experience to understand how to get things done.
My professional background includes:
- Masters of Public Policy from Harvard Kennedy School
- Town Administrator: Sterling
- Town Administrator: Braintree
- Assistant Town Manager: Sudbury
- Interim Town Manager: North Andover
My Concord background includes:
- 3 years: Select Board, currently serving as Chair
- 2 years: Community Preservation Committee
- 6 years: Finance Committee
- 4 years: Conantum Board
- Concord resident since 2001
- Son attended CCHS; State soccer champions
- League of Women Voters
- Communities for Restorative Justice—Green Team
- Domestic Violence Services Network phone advocate
- Concord Land Conservation Trust member/ photographer
- CCTV member/ host of “Who Cares!?”
- Concord Carlisle Community Chest—Allocations Committee